Thursday, May 31, 2012

The sealed lead-acid battery from Batterymart arrived today. It tucks in nicely in the ghetto electronics box I threw together. It measures around 4" x 3" x 2" and just barely sticks above the frame rails, which is fine since I plan on putting short risers under the seat when I get it. It's a 12V 2.9ah which should be sufficient to drive the coils. In other news I fell asleep and missed the bid on a CL175 high mount exhaust in good shape, which ended up going for $80. Crap, guess it's back to the drawing board to design some low pipes. I did find a deal I couldn't pass up on a pair of Mikuni VM 24-26 carbs. They will need some adapters made to fit the stock intake manifolds but I think they should work.
ok so the battery tray looks better from a distance

strapped down

No comments:

Post a Comment